Our Adventures With Retired Racing Greyhounds, Truly, Maggie and Walker



Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shame On Me

I've been away from the Brindle Kids blog for over 2 years now.  During that time, I've continued to enjoy my favorite greyhound blogs and I've even found some new favorites.  (I'll add the new favs to "My Blog List" as soon as I remember how.)

A number of factors provide justification for my absence from blogging, i.e. - family, laundry, school, laundry, work, laundry, don't have a proper camera, laundry (laundry never sleeps, you know), don't have a proper computer, etc., etc.

It occurred to me today that, excuses aside, I should be ashamed for two reasons:
1.     For not doing a better job of documenting what's been happening with the Brindle Kids and
2.     For enjoying and benefitting from the labor of other more steadfast bloggers while expending no such similar labor of my own.

So, this evening, I find myself sufficiently motivated to dive back in to the world of electronic archiving.  I am committing to doing a better job of posting timely Brindle Kids information.  I'm also going to try to post news of the Brindle Kids' activities during the time I've been absent from the keyboard.  It just seems like the right thing to do.

Truly and Maggie in the dugout at the ball park today. It was the only shady spot.















No comments:

Post a Comment