Our Adventures With Retired Racing Greyhounds, Truly, Maggie and Walker



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cool Photos

I've learned a lot from other greyhound owners - how to care for the kids, best foods, safe treats, training, and fun things to do.  Greyhound bloggers have been especially helpful.  You can see the blogs I follow on the right-hand side of this page.  GreytBlackDog mentioned BeFunky recently and I tried it out.  Of course, BeFunky isn't exclusive to dogs, but the brindle kids are such hams that they won't mind if I practice a little electronic "artistry" on their likenesses.
It wasn't hard to manipulate the photos and add the various effects.

When Sawyer saw what I was doing with BeFunky, she showed me how to use Photobucket for the same purpose.  These are two of my favorites:

"BeFunky Maggie" 

"Photobucket Truly"

No comments:

Post a Comment