Our Adventures With Retired Racing Greyhounds, Truly, Maggie and Walker



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vacation Time

Vacation time is bitter sweet.  The sweet part is that we get to take time off from work and school and go have fun.  The bitter part is that we usually can't take the Brindle Kids with us.  We always have a great time, but we sure do miss the kids.
A blogger friend, Gyeong of Genji's Corner, recently introduced his readers to Flat Brutus.  Flat Brutus has embarked on a world tour to raise funds for the French Bulldog Rescue Network.  If I can't take my Brindle Kids with me, maybe I can take cute, little, Flat Brutus.  So I e-mailed Michelle, Brutus' Mom, to ask if he can go with us.  We promise to take good care of him and to take him some place nice.  Here's where we're headed.  Recognize it?

4 comments:

  1. I'm as green as your blog background with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, that background is pretty darn vibrant isn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for us to get back to Bermuda!! I will miss our brindle kids, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get back to Bermuda! I'll miss our brindle kids, too, though!

    ReplyDelete